This blog is for the families of preschool and kindergarten parents. The intent is to communicate regularly and quickly about what is happening in our classroom. Please let us know if this is useful for your family!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fun

Hunter - We did dress up. I was a guy that jumps out of planes.
Tyler - I had Choices time.
Alyssa - Kindergarten had technology. We made posters and saved our week.
Garrett - Red Light, Green Light!
Ella - I made a mitten for The Mitten.
Serenity - Showing my dress up clothes and being interviewed by Mrs. Nada Lepper.
James - Drawing pictures.
Jake - I dressed up as a magician.
Patrick - EVERYTHING!
Frederick - Playing Red Light, Green Light in the gym.
Caitie - We played Red Light, Green Light.
Maranda - We made snowflakes in art.
Breton - I did math. We measured things.
Mya - Coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment