This blog is for the families of preschool and kindergarten parents. The intent is to communicate regularly and quickly about what is happening in our classroom. Please let us know if this is useful for your family!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What did we do today?

We cut apples and ate apples. - Mya
We tried different stuff with the apples. - Ella
We played in the gym at recess because it was raining outside. Inside  recess! -Jake
I played Beyblades at recess. - Breton
I played with Alexon in the gym. - Baylynn
I helped clean the tables. -Patrick
Playing cars with Jason. - Hunter
The honey was good! - Caitie
I played with play dough. - Serenity
I played blocks in the gym. - Fred
Playing puzzles! -Tyler
I had a rest on a big beanbag because my belly didn't feel good because I ate too much food because I loved the sauce on the bread with the meatballs. - Garrett
I played with Alexon writing what people like. -Alyssa
We cut up apples and made apple salad. We did an investigation. -Maranda

1 comment: